It’s done! After more than 6months and several failed attempts, Princess Tina’s crown is done!
What you see here’s are versions 2-5 - I started the first one about three years ago. Back then still with craft foam and glue…. but the color was already chipping off, because it had gotten to dry. So, for the 2nd version I started working with worblas. However, Attempt nr. 2 turned out to be too large.Attempt nr. 3… looked way to crappy. So I decided to make the ornaments flat…. but still, sanding down hardened worblas is a pain in the ass, and I would always end up adding more scratches to the surface. So attempt nr. 4 still looked crappy.
Finally with attempt nr. 5 I decided to make the base from worblas - but the ornaments from light clay. That way I could sand them down much easier without messing up the base. So now I finally have a nice looking crown for Tina!
Also, a picture of the other props and the dress…. all I need to finish now is the wig and the make up. :D